Join the Growth Works Family – Your Career Awaits!
A career with Growth Works comes with outstanding benefits, competitive wages, and the chance to be part of an organization that truly makes a difference in the lives of people who require our services. Since 1971, Growth Works, Inc. has been providing exceptional service to individuals and families throughout Western Wayne County. In joining the Growth Works family, you will become part of the change we wish to see in the world. Our outstanding reputation, innovative programs, and commitment to excellence ensure your career will be rewarding and satisfying as you grow with Growth Works.
Growth Works takes exceptional pride in our expert staff and counselors. We consistently work to hire the best and brightest available to fill our positions. Our team is kind and caring, constantly innovating and striving to provide the key and necessary services to our constituents.
Growth Works is the founder of the Western Wayne Care Management Organization, which provides case management services for adjudicated youth from eighteen communities within Western Wayne County. Growth works also serves to plan and supervise young person’s delinquency rehabilitation.
Growth Works is currently seeking to add a variety of positions to our growing family. Also, we are always on the lookout for high-quality applicants for the following positions:
- Part-Time Therapeutic Program Monitor, Garden City
- (FT) Account Receivables & Billing Coordinator, Plymouth
- Program Monitor, Garden City/South Oakland County
- Case Management Program Support & Courier, Plymouth
- Residential Treatment Clinician, Oxford
- On-Call Peer Recovery Coaches
- Case Manager – Family Support Specialist, Garden City
- Community Suicide Prevention Coordinator, Plymouth
Please contact Jessica Anders at firstname.lastname@example.org in Human Resources to learn about all of our current open positions!